Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

lördag 30 april 2011

Learn chinese | Egopix and people i like!

First of all!
HI GUYS, sorry I'm so inactive, not getting a blogpost a day up as I'm supposed to. ):

But uhm.. Yep! Sorry for that, but whatever! Let's get on with this blogpost! (:
________

I FOUND THIS HILARIOUS THING! GEE-ZAZ!!
HAHAHA!

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes! (say it out loud ;D )
1. Thats not right
(Sum Ting Wong)
2. See me ASAP
(Kum Hia Nao)
3. Small horse
(Tai Ni Po Ni)
4. You need a facelift
(Chin tu fat)
5. I thought you were on a diet
(Wai Yu Mun Ching)
6. He's cleaning the car
(Wa Shing Ka)
7. Your body odour is offensive
(Yu Stin Ki Pu)
8. This is a tow away zone
(No Pah King)
9. Great!
(Fa Kin Su Pah)
_________

SO, I got a couple of egopictures too.. I don't know if people like those, but heck.
It's my blog, isn't it? P:

They're a part of my life, part of my blog.
Mr. Logic speaking!

SOOOO ~

Before I post them! I want to tell you guys how exoticly dressed I was!
HD-vest from Florida, handmade hat from Turkey, got it from a guy in Portugal? XD hahah..



 

____

To get to the part of the topic where I said "people I like" - I want to introduce to you, the two greatest women on earth, imo! - Even if you've already heard of them!

Rachael Ray!

 

OH THAT WOMAN! ISN'T SHE JUST SO COZY!?!?! Wanna hug her!

AAAND ~

SHAKIRA!!!! JUST LOOK AT HER I MEAN!! UUH!! She makes me happy! (':



AND YES GUYS, that's all for now!

xo, Billy Drey.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar