Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

måndag 25 april 2011

RIHANNA, SPACECATS & INAVIGATOR

Heard somebody say Rihanna looks good?


AAAAAH, but seriously.
She's not all that bad. I mean, she tends to make some quite good music IMO, but I can't stand that whiny-tone of hers when she is singing. ://
Rihanna, IMO you get 3/5.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RIHANNA?
_______________

Our cats have now invaded our space, as we opened the door, so they could!
And with that, I want to show you two things!
1. My cat is obsessed with licking my fingers, for some reason..



(Hey! Isn't it cute how she holds my finger in her paw?)



Well she's cute in general.. I MEAN LOOK!

(Click to get best result.)

.. AND I JUST WANNA THROW IN THIS TOO.


2. CATS INVADING OUR SPACE = THE SPACECATS WILL KILL US ALL!



(Hope you get well soon Edd.)

__________

And then I just want to throw in something you might already have seen .. BUT IT'S HILARIOUS<3


K

XOXO, Billy Drey.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar