Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

lördag 23 april 2011

More lonelybread, Portal 2 and blogsharing!

This is just gonna be a short post, as I'm very tired, but I promised myself and a friend of mine to post some more lonelybread today!
So here goes!


____________

So, guys! I just have to show you something from Portal 2 (which is a really really awesome game!) that my brother and I found while we were playing!
Turrets singing!! It sounds like they sing when they talk, so this was even more awesome!



________________

At last, I just want to tell you about this site I created at facebook!

It's all about getting bloggers together, to post their blogs there!
Meet other bloggers, briefly explain what their blogs are about, share and watch, get traffic and find awesome blogs!
Also each week blogs will be featured in different categories!

I know there are sites like this already, but they seem a bit hard to find for some people, so why not on FB?

PLEASE DO press "like" to support, even if you don't have any blog of you own!
We would appreciate it loads and loads!


___________

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!
xo, Billy Drey

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar