Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

fredag 22 april 2011

Technorati, Dane Cook and nostalgic music!

CVDMQAXRWXMC

______

OKAY, some of you may be wondering why I got a code up there, but it's for technorati, don't mind it. (:
I'm gonna try out Technorati you see! See if I can make a real effort and boost this blog to real entertainment!

SO HERE WE GO GUYS!
______

First of all, I rediscovered one of (IMO) the best comedians there is!

Dane Cook!
I mean, atheist, christian, muslim, buddhist, whatever-ist? - You just have to like this joke!
Especially when he goes all off topic and starts to talk about "Windextor"!

(Uhm, you guys, I don't know what's up, but blogger won't let me post the video ATM, so I'll just post the link meanwhile!)

___________

AND GEEZAZ! I was listening to radio at work today, and they played this song, from 1993 and the memories and the nostalgic feel to it was just!! WOAH!
I'm not sure if it got all that popular outside sweden, but I think you should listen to it anyway!

___________

HAHAHA oh yeah, totally unrelated to anything..
But people who knows me, know I love cats.. Featured in my blogs (got a whole catblog too -> here!) are usually Sookie and Kazoo, my one year old little kitties!
Now, with that in mind, I felt I just had to show you guys this paw-some (Yes, geeky expressions<3) picture my friend made!



OKAY PEOPLE, have a nice day/evening/night/you-name-it!

xo, Billy Drey

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar