Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

tisdag 26 april 2011

Now this eastergift was sure a surprise!

So I woke up this morning, quite sad..
But then, all of a sudden, what did I see?
Could it be, a little easteregg, just for me?
I opened it, wanting to know so bad,
what could be in there?

The thing with this gift,
was that it was not given by the easterbunny..
No you see, the eastecat instead, thought it would be funny..

To finally deliver to me,
These four adorable lives that you now will see!


Okay, perhaps poems and rhymes isn't my cup of tea..

BUT OMG!
Just AAAH<3 ;u;





(My little Zeddicus<3)


HUHUHUUH<333333

Yes, this was a very short blogpost, but hey, it was still worth it. Right?<3

XO, Billy Drey.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar