Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

lördag 14 maj 2011

Update update! FUN | RECOMMENDED | KITTENS

GEEZAZ!
I've been so inactive here it's.. Sad. ):
Fasl.
Mhm.

So, I actually got a huge load of stuff that I would like to put up here in the blog.
But I guess I can't just put everything in one post, so I'll just have to be more active again and post every day! (:

SO, let's get started before I write too much again!
___________

To make this easier for all of us, I split up this post in three categories!

FUN!





Whoa, well,
some videos too? <:



He's actually pretty fun!
I dislike his nickname though, and some small things he does, but overall I think this guys i quite hilarious!<3



__________

RECOMMENDED

This is the part of this post where I will tip you about stuff I like and have discovered lately that I like and would like to share with you guys.
Well, obviously? P:

1. EASY-TO-DO-SMOOTHIEISH-THING


Doesn't that just awesomely disgusting, yet so nomnomy?

SO, how you do this is very simple!
BUT you will need a mixer, magic bullet or anything like that!

It's so simple, people could probably figure it out by themselves, but I would like to just let people know about it again, now when the summer is finally, almost, here! It's delicious! :D Om nom nom!

1. Fill your cup, mug or whatever you want to call it with your faaavorite berries!
I personally prefer prepacked summerberries, you know the ones you can by freezed?
Ofc it's even more delicious with fresh berries that you picked yourself, but then you might want to put some ice in this or so..

2. Fill the container (hah!?) with the milk that YOU personally prefer! Works for vegans too with soymilk you know. (:

3. Just a hint of cocoa! (MHM, I love this. This is probably what makes my smoothieish-drinks a bit different from most peoples.)

4. MIX!!

Make it more of a competition by trying to drink the yummy-goo with a straw! HAHA, it's pretty entertaining, and makes it last longer. (:


If you didn't get the same consistency (woot?) as mine does, you probably didn't have as much berries as I did. But you could solve this by adding ice cream to it. <: If you like that.
Vanilla ice cream would probably be best for that.

Also, if your berries aren't frozen or really cold, try adding a bit of ice to it!
______________

2. SUPERCOZY SHIRTS THAT LOOKS AWFUL.

So, I was cold the other evening.. I went through my moms stuff.. Geez, I know right? :/
And I found this SUPERCOZY shirt.. The only thing is that it's apricotcolored and doesn't really fit me at all. (Well it could be worse.)
But I guess, that's actually what makes it so cozy!

So I want to recommend to you guys. If you're just at home, not feeling for your good-looking, tight clothes.

Go try to find some huge clothes, don't mind if they're ugly or anything!
You won't regret it.
Ugly clothes can get cool if YOU wear them and also, even if they still look ugly when you wear them, it's worth it, cause they're usually the clothes that are comfortable!


______________


3. JOGGING

If you're not one of those people who jog, I tell you now, you should! (At least sometimes.)
Even if you're a person like me, who loves to be lazy, we all have moments where we have WAAAY too much energy!
For example, when you're really frustrated or angry over something.
OUT! JOG! NOW!

That energy you get when you're really upset, it's perfect for using to jog and run!
When you're finally exhausted and done. You'll feel surprisingly calm and ok-minded. (What?).

If you don't like jogging, try walking fast at least? Look at the surroundings and try to find some place that you like.

People who already take walks, jogs or runs know what I mean. (:

Please don't forget to get yourself a healthy berry-filled smoothiethingy after! :D
So you get some of that energy back. Sit down with it and relax a bit after the run/walk.
_______________

KITTENS!

I'll just put some pictures up here, hehe..
Cause I love my cats.
<3
We currently have eight little kittens.<3

(C'MON, WITH A LITTLE BELL AND RIBBON? He's cute!)



____________


THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

xo, Billy Drey.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar