Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

söndag 15 maj 2011

STARBUCKS | CREATIVITY & AMY DIAMOND

HI GUYS!
DOESN'T THIS LOOK SOOOO DELICIOUS?


Green tea latte.<3

I wonder if you could have an espresso in it too?
Oh my goodness, that would be the drink of my life! Green foamy latte MHHHM, with vanilla!
OH GEEZAZ!! ))): I MUST INVENT THAT!

What's even worse is that the green tea latte doesn't seem to exist in sweden!?
Not even at Starbucks! People say Starbucks has the best green tea latte, but we have ONE Starbucks in sweden (</3).. So I even went to see if the Starbucks in Copenhagen (Denmark) had it.
Nuh-uh. No green lattes there either!
BAH!

So, have YOU ever tasted one?
Was it just as delicious as people tell me, and just as delicious as it looks!?
LET ME KNOW, PLEASE! <:
_____________

Yesterday I found my old.. Eeer, I actually have no idea what this is called in english, but it's a bird, made in some kind of clay aand it's a flute!?
Yeah, that's pretty cool! Except for the fact that it kinda looks like you're trying to eat a birds butt! ):

Well, to get to the point! I got all creative with it in all kinds of ways! I even got picture-creative with it! :D
(Oh snap! Don't missunderstand that, ok? )):

(Uh.. This picture looks both ridiculous and kinda good? Or is it just me?)
____________

KINDA RANDOM MAYBE!
You guys that aren't swedish and see this blogpost probably don't know about this girl..
But she's a quite known singer here in sweden and she's called Amy Diamond.
The thing about her is that when she became famous, everybody seemed to get irritated on her..
Even I did, but now when stuff has calmed down and I found an aucustic version of a song she sings..
Damn, she can actually really sing good!!

What do YOU think?



(Perhaps not the best song ever, but she sings good, right!?)
__________

OKAY SO, HOPE YOU HAD A NICE WEEKEND,,, IN CAPS LOCK!

Ciaos!

xo, Billy Drey.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar