Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

måndag 23 maj 2011

Drawing an eye - How I do it | Pirates!! | Oliver & Co | Randomness



Not the prettiest eye I've drawn, but what the heck, I didn't feel like doing it all over again. ))):
My computer was lagging ALOT too as you can see, HAHAHAHA<3
Iono why WLMM keeps messing with my videoproportions.. >:
Anybody knows why?
___________
Now it's been a while since I blogged here again, but I had no time for it kinda! D: Sorry!
Slept superlong yesterday then all of a sudden it was evening and I was going to the cinematic adventures with my brothers to see Pirates!

 
SO GUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!
Iono what the critics were talking about! It was AWESOME!!!
___________

Mich and I saw Oliver & Co too!
It's been years since I last saw it!!! D:


___________
THEN I TOOK SOME REAALLYY NEAT EGOPICTURES. (((((((((:
Oh yeah, and I got this really neat-o necklace! You can't really see it more than a liiittle bit on this picture:


(This is what I do at the movies..)

Guess I'll have to get a better picture of it later..
BUT YEAH, yepp..!




THOU SHALL BE SERIOUS!!!! 
AH, yepp!! I was just thinking..
Tasty..
Nomnom!!
 
(It's some seasoning on it.. o - o)
______________
GOOD DAY/NIGHT WHATEVER.<3


 

xo Billy Drey

1 kommentar: