Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

fredag 10 juni 2011

Holy macarony!

I keep making up excuses.. No not even that.. I just feel like.. "Whaa, I got so much to blog about it's so much it'll take forever and ever and ever... I don't feel like it..."
But seriously, I can't do that all the time. This needs to end. NOW!!! *angryface*!! ):<

So, I thought I'd at least give you guys a little SOMETHING, so I don't feel like a total badsandwich just starting up this blog then leaving it all of a sudden!
___________________

(Oh geezaz.. Looking at all the stuff I've updated on other pages.. It's been such a long time since I blogged here I really feel so very guilty and lazy... I'M SO SORRY!!!)

Let's start with some funny pictures I found the other day!
Getting the mood up again yanno!




 

-- AAAND some fun videos!! c:










SPEAKING OF THAT!!! -- YOU GUYS, YOU HAVE TO GUESS WHAT I'M GETTING!!! :'D
It's gonna be AW-SUUUUM!!
____________________________

So that's all for now! I'll be back with some better actual blogcontent laters probably!
If I don't get in a bad mood and then fall asleep like always. >:

HAHA, so!

HAVE A NICE DAY?
<3

xo, Billy Drey

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar