Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Billy Drey

måndag 20 juni 2011

HI THERE MR. PENCIL, LONG TIME NO SEE! - egopictures. :/ OMG

HELLO!
I am very happy today!!
VERY.
HAPPY.
 
Because I have finally experienced another "LEVEL UP!"-moment with my drawingskills! (':
I feel so unbelievably happy over it! <:
It was like ages ago since that last happened!
 
Mr. Pencil and I. Together again.
<3

This is going into my portfolio. 8)


_________________

Let's play a little -
THIS IS ME IN A NUTSHELL:
Michelle told me something, that nobody has told me since I was about 14..
When I get very excited about something, mostly in positive ways - I sound something like this:
"OH MAH GAD, YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! LIKE -
OH MAH
 GAD, I REALLY NEED TO SHOW YOU THIS,
OH MAH GAD, SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO SEE THIS, OH MAh GAAAAAHD, OH MAH GAAAAHD!!"
The worst part was probably my reaction to it:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MAH GAAAD HAHAHAHAHAHAH - OH MAH GAAAD (This time as a reaction to my first reaction of "OH MAAH GAAD") HAHAHAHAHHA (At myself for saying OMG to OMG.) HAHAHA OHHH MAAAH.... HAHAHAHA!"
Okay.. That story is way more hilarious if -
1. you are very tired.
2. you imagine me telling it as a story. Like in a video. Or something.
://

BUT IT REALLY WAS HILARIOUS, OK? <3
____________

And then I thought I'd end this post with two egopictures..




(I hate this picture 'cause I kinda like it but I look like a typical.. Korvkiosk.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA swedish hipp-hipp joke.<333333 No but seriously, I kinda look like somebody who isn't very nice towards people. Uh, I hope you get it. Yuh! c:
But I don't really care that much anymore.. As I know I have some people who still loves me. Even if I look like a douche at times.<3 Thanks you guys.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar